Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th. Don't blow any body parts off if you'll be handling fireworks. After a rest day I went to the track for my WOD. I decided to do a patriotic tribute for the 4th of July, so I did the Griff. I finished at 11:45.

For time:
  • Run 800 meters
  • Run 400 meters backwards
  • Run 800 meters
  • Run 400 meters backwards
In honor of USAF SSgt Travis L. Griffin, 28, who was killed April 3, 2008 in the Rasheed district of Baghdad by an IED strike to his vehicle. Travis is survived by his son Elijah.









Following my WOD, Brielle and Greg did theirs.

For 15 minutes as many rounds as you can:
-Bear crawls (40ft)
-15 standing vertical jumps
-4 shuttle sprints (40ft)

Brielle finished 7 rounds and Greg finished 5.

Thought I'd share some photos from my Level 1 cert. See if you can find me! :)

No comments: