Wednesday, July 9, 2008

3 session Tuesday...

Lunchtime WOD for me was as rx'd from the main page. For time completing each movement before moving to the next. My time was 19:40. I was able to bang out the sit-ups in one continuous set from 1 to 100. In the past, I would break it up need be so that was a nice change for me.

"Angie"
For time:
100 Pull-ups
100 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups
100 Squats

Jazmin and I met for her first session in the afternoon. Jazmin is entering high school this fall and is a basketball player. With some CrossFit, I'm sure she'll be more then ready come basketball season this winter. She did a great job working through the first three fundamental movements, squat, front-squat, and overhead squat. We finished off of course with Tabata squats and active rest while holding the bottom position. Loads of fun despite the discomfort for 4 minutes. She scored 6 by her eighth interval. Great job Jazmin!

Later in the evening, Shirley, Greg, and Brielle tackled a bear of a WOD. At the track they ran a 400m, 21 (OHS for Greg, FS for Brielle, and Thrusters for Shirley), 21 lateral plyo-jumps on the bleachers. 3 rounds for time. Awesome job! By far the hardest working people on the track!

Brielle - 18:38
Shirley - 21:00
Greg - 21:58












No comments: